Headland Caravan Park Booking Conditions
The Headland Caravan Park
CARAVAN BOOKING CONDITIONS
Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday except for early and late season by prior arrangement.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse any booking application, and to enter the caravans at any time as necessary (even in the absence of the occupants) for the purpose of maintenance etc.
Cheques and money orders should be made payable to "The Headland Caravan Park". Cast must be sent by registered post. We take most credit and debit cards ie. Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard, Maestro & Delta.
A non returnable deposit of £100 per unit per week is required on making the reservation and the balance must be received by us 28 days before the commencement of your holiday. For bookings made within 4 weeks of the commencement of your holiday, the full payment should be sent. All credit card payments are subject to a 2% handling fee.
Bookings are accepted for holiday purposes only, and the number of persons occupying must not exceed the number of berths stated.
We do not accept bookings from groups of young men or women except by prior arrangement. A cautionary deposit of £150 will be required, fully refundable at the end of your stay, subject to full compliance with the booking conditions.
Blankets, duvets and pillows are provided, we also supply clean duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases if required. Should you prefer, you are welcome to bring your own bedding. All bedding and seats must remain in the caravan. Towels are not supplied.
- Please report any loss, damage and breakages immediately so that repairs and replacements can be carried out as soon as possible.
- Smoking is prohibited inside all of our caravans. Failure to comply with this will result in an extra cleaning fee of £50 being charged to the occupants and refusal of any further holiday bookings.
- If you are bringing your pet, please provide its own bedding as they are not allowed on caravan seats or beds. All dogs must be kept under control and on a lead at all times on the park. Any fouling must be cleaned up by the owner. Dogs must not be left unattended in the caravans.
- Dogs or small children must not be left unattended in the caravans.
- One of the attractions of our site is its tranquility, and we respectfully ask that noise from TV's, radio's etc be kept to a low level and no unecessary noise should be made after 11pm. In the instance of behaviour detrimental to other holidaymakers, the persons responsible may be asked to leave the site without a refund.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings, including vehicles parked. All vehiles and drivers must be fully licensed and insured.
If, for any circumstance you have to cancel your holiday with us, and we are unable to relet, you will be liable for the balance. Therefore it is essential that you inform us immediately. We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance - we will enclose an application form with our confirmation of your booking.
- On departure, caravans should be left in a clean and tidy condition, and any accidental damage paid for.